Saturday 3 January 2009

One day this year I'll....

Get an internship....like the devil wears prada...but without the devil.

I'll buy a beautiful turquoise ring...

finally get the classic black chanel 2.55 I've wanted for 4 years...



buy a chaise longue for my room.....


In fact i may decorate my whole room...





perhaps I'll put some nan goldin prints up, like this one...




But perhaps before i do that, I'll save some money...


I'll read all my favourite books again...





I'll develop myself, be a little more curious....


I'll be happy and comfortable...


Maybe I'll fall in love again...


fall in love whilst walking past chanel....


I'll find new music and dance around to my old favourites...


Does anyone remember laughter?


I'll go on a road trip...

I'll go on a road trip with the girls...


I'll be care free, nonchalant and cavalier



I'll look up at the sky some more....


and remember that i used to believe in faeries....


One day this year I'll...



Carpe Diem.

No comments: