Monday 22 June 2009

when lust turns to LVoe...

This heavenly beauty name the My Deer Enigma is indeed my new mystery...
From the LV 09/10 cruise collection...
I am IN love. all that smooth embossed deer skin in just piercing right through to the centre of my heart. it should be out in august IN TIME FOR MY BIRTHDAY its meant to be!
its funny i love whatever Marc Jacobs does for LV in terms of bags but I'm not to keen on his own line...
apart from the clothes ooh i love the clothes
but his bags don't surpass the joy Maryland cookies give me...i mean the stam....
i love stammy
i love Jacobs
but....the stam? all that quilted leather and heavy chaining...i only expect to see that on a 2.55 or a topshop rip off...
the Robert Jennifer is cute though...
but again with the quilting and chaining
hes not coco resurrected is he?

No comments: