Sunday 19 July 2009

bring winter!

i'm sick of summer already...


bring on winter and open fires and snow and cute bootsthe cute boots part is what im really waitng for and the winter scents...my best friend is big on perfume and is always bringing me various perfumes to try Rochas Femme is one of my favourites... its emotional, sexy and fearless and these are the traits any strong woman has and i hope i embody....i ADORE this scent...always feel so powerful when i wear it
i really love the way different perfumes conjure different parts of peoples personalities...

2 comments:

TRIGG said...

i LOVE those shoes. amazing.

HARLEY WOOD said...

This is such a cute outfit. I love how hats can just alter a complete look.
Thankyou for dropping by my blog, much appreciated, and wise words too :) X

P.s. I AM PINING FOR WINTER ALSO!