Wednesday, 19 August 2009

I scream Alexandra Carl when i masturbate...

Photobucket Photobucket


Just a little bit of beauty to calm the nerves of people who are receiving A level results.
Good luck Guys!
and whether you get 5A's or DDE
don't listen to the reports tomorrow which will duly come
saying that A levels are being dumbed down down.
I did IB and i know how hard i tried and if someone told me that IB was getting easier i know I'd want to give someone a slap
hey and enjoy whatever you do next! whether its uni, a gap year or a job...I'm sure you'll have a blast

4 comments:

somedaynewyorker said...

Haha. I love this blog entries title.

M said...

I
LOVE
THIS
GIRLS
HAIR!!
fantastic blog!!

Francheska said...

hah! I just finished my IB this year too! it´s actual torture! :) So I know how you feel! I was pretty happy with my results though! I seriously thought i was going to fail at some point !:)
x

moncler said...

Fashion is an art, and if you have the passion to create beautiful clothing and come of with hot, sophisticated or any new stlye to add to the history of fashion line, then go for it.Winter gift- Moncler Opaque Men's Puffer Jacket Black, do you like it? So warmer !