Tuesday 9 February 2010

The Denim Tuxedo

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

fashion gone rogue

Boy, do i love Noot Seear. Shes just ridiculously hot, and in the second to last picturue she looks a bit like raquel zimmerman, anyway i posted a video 'in her closet' last year, which is basically in Noot's closet and you can see it here.
man life for me has been WHACK! I have 4 draft post that i have been meaning to publish but ive just been too indecisive. Being indecisive is of no hope to anyone, let me tell you that. where work and men are involved one has to know exactly what they are doing or....well it can get quite exasperating. Also be firm, or you could have some midget man texting you for 2 months (like wtf? i dont even text back!!! hes having a conversation WITH HIMSELF) or you could have a wonderful german photographer who buys you gifts but fears any form of commitment, or you could meet a nice australian guy called Eli (what a nice name) who laughs at your fashiony-ness and thinks youre 'cute' (ive never been called cute before) and you could find yourself really liking his manly-ness and brisk attitude but because you dont know where you stand with photography man-who youre not even sure you like anymore (maybe it was just the gifts?) because hes being a twat- you cant commit to hunky australian Eli.
I'm rambling/ranting.
And work's a bummer too....me and my boss had a 25 minute meeting where the ONLY thing that was said was..'erm just come back to me and tell me what you think'.....25 minutes of my life! i dont know why i keep moaning...there are good tings in my life too..i promise haha

No comments: