Monday 21 February 2011

NYFW streetstyle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

style.com x Tommy Ton

Looking at these shots just makes me want to cry.
It's official next fashion week, I SHALL BE THERE! I refuse to sit at home and look at pictures, i shall be taking pictures and strutting and seeing shows, because the melancholic feelings darkening my heart and coursing through my veins is destroying me!

Don't you just love all the colours in this shot though? I don't know why but it gives me a really carnival feel, which is quite the opposite of F/W collections, maybe its something to do with the fact i had been watching the BBC FOUR Reggae Britannia season and feeling a desperate need for summer, bright colours and dancing to this song!

Robyn- No hassle (Dancehall Queen)

12 comments:

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

i especially love those prada leopard sandals in the last picture!
xoxo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

wobblinbetty said...

style in NY just blows your mind...!

AisforRandom said...

quick! something's attacking their feet! call an ambulance!

Daniella said...

ahh ya love looking at fash week street style photos!

Lucia said...

love that second photo. thanks for your comment! my jeans are from topshop, were £40 but def worth the buy! have a look in there xx

she'll bartend your party said...

hha i love that we used mostly the same pictures too! totally getting carnival vibes from this f/w - which is brilliant - totally brightens up dreary as hell feburary. xxx

reub-envision said...

top & bottom photos are my faves
love that pink ensemble!

mo de la mode said...

the shoes always make the look! Color color color!
modelamode.blogspot.com

helen turnbull said...

such a plethora of opportunity for street style snapping at fashion weeks, you snapped some good uns :).

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

DiscoVery said...

I like the first look!

Christine said...

i love that pink suit! - and i'm not a great pink lover. now that's saying something.

Anonymous said...

ahhh id loved to have gone to fashion week, love the first girl - great photo selection