Thursday 14 July 2011

Before I move off....

chanel and grunge

I've just sort of been obsessed with this, its Mount Kimbie 'before i move off '. Just wanted to share it with y'all, beautiful collection of images in the video too (check out the video here). They're also playing Field Day, so get on it and book your tickets 'cause its gonna be amazing (i assure you, noone paid me to say that). I don't even know what genre of music this is...ambient hip hop maybe? I've been really getting into it though, this and Flying Lotus, SBTRKT and The weeknd. You should also click on those links 'cause i just spent too much time picking my favourite songs for you not to check them out, they're good, I swear!

On another note, I’ve been doing absolutely nothing, I don’t have a job at the moment so I’ve been lazily lounging on my sofa popping grapes into my mouth and gallantly munching on chicken drumsticks, looking all Romanesque and awesome as I do. Was wondering round spitalfields today (before I managed to get caught in-between the closing doors of the central line tube-embarrassing, and may or may not have broken my wrist in the process) and saw a whole bunch of things I would have bought if my current financial situation was not so abject, you cannot even imagine how my heart broke at the thought of not acquiring the beauties I discovered, delicious kimonos for £20! Well at least my eyes were sartorially fed and I have suitable leather dresses to vamp in at home.

P.S. I want/need/covet/lust for a pair of patent Doc Martens, so I can pair it with sheer (slutty) dresses, leather jackets and oxidised silver spangly jewellery…good look?

5 comments:

Frances Davison said...

ohhh kimono kimono kimonos, y u so expensive? you gotta tell me where you found em for £20 dude!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Great items! x

tadalis online said...

nice accessories..Goun and wallet is so beautiful..Thanks for such a beautiful blog post..keep it up..

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

Obsessedddd with this! x


Sea


lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

HEAR YE! O HEAR YE! Wanna be at my BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy celebrating our resurrection for eons and eons in Heaven Above, girly? Full of peace, palm trees, paradise, 72ish degrees, fuzzy-navels, point-blank, passion-in-primetime, picturesque-portions-you’ll-possess, delicious-and-nutritious perennial pleasures, without price, nor pride, without passwords, nor plastic, nor pretext. You’re more than welcome; you’re more than invited - God’s calling you through this sinfull mortal. Whether you respond YAY or NAY is up to you --- God only gives bawls to those who see the need for humility, Miss Indelible. God bless you.