Monday 11 July 2011

Is This Real Life: STAG Aberdeen

Photobucket
Dead on The Sidewalk
A S.T.A.G studio shoot featuring a collection by Jaime Johnstone.

S.T.A.G (Scottish Talents And Graduates) Studio is a new Scottish fashion company focused on promoting the Scottish fashion industry. I’m tremendously interested in this as although I live in London, I study in Aberdeen, Scotland and can see such great potential for the city to develop a notable cultural hub BUT I also see the lack of significant promotion and platforms for talented creatives to have their work noticed and that really is a shame to me! That is why I am very very happy to post that S.T.A.G is bringing Aberdeen its very first pop up shop on Saturday 20th August at Korova Klub from 1pm-6pm (put it in your diary!) giving you the opportunity to buy direct from designers on the day and get an insight into the varied designing, modelling, styling, photography (the list truly does go on) talents that Scotland has to offer.

I’ll be dragging myself there, to have a good look and pry (hopefully with a brand new SLR-hopefully!) Really do hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

Camilla said...

LOVE your header, bambi looks gorgeous

x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Kiss My Kunst said...

We are really looking forward to presenting our SS-AW11 collection & some new designs at this STAG pop-up!
Hope to see lots of people there!!
Kiss My Kunst
x